03/07/2007

RMX : I don't like the drugs (but the drugs like me) - Marilyn Manson

I don't exactly like Marilyn Manson that much. Most of his songs go one ear in, the other one out, but some can grasp my attention for a bit longer. Real great songs by this artist haven't reached my yet, but some are OK...
I don't like the drugs (but the drugs like me) is one of those songs which are quite OK, and which I actually enjoy listening to.
I do appreciate the way Marilyn Manson tries to get something across with all he is (you might want to read this blog post), but I really feel he could do more with the music he makes...

Danny Saber, a former band member of Happy Mondays follow-up band Black Grape, has become famous for his remixes for Madonna, David Bowie, Korn, Busta Rhymes,...

Enjoy this remix :

I don't like the drugs (but the drugs like me) - Danny Saber remix - Marilyn Manson (mp3)

Buy Marilyn Manson albums here

No comments: